Over the past few years I have been toying with the idea of opening an online decor store, but battled to get this idea going mainly due to time. I spend so much time on client projects I didn’t see a way forward. As an Interior Designer your time is pretty much swallowed up in the following ways:
- Client meetings about concept and designs
- Site meetings with contractors ensuring everything is on track and drawings are issued
- Time spent in the office drawing up design details
- Running around to various fabric and furniture showrooms for decorating schemes
- Planning projects and obtaining quotes from the various contractors
- Chasing contractors to get to site and complete their work
- Problem solving
Having an amazing team helps hugely, but the above tasks are still a major juggling act, and adding another ball to juggle was a daunting concept. But finally, after a lot of time, countless meetings and general puzzling, we have finally brought the Jossi Online Decor Store into being. Here you can buy the décor items that Craig and I just love to use in our projects. So now you can shop for the things you know we love at Jossi Design.
You can shop and make payments online or drop us an email indicating the items you like and we can provide you with a formal quote and banking details.
After all my procrastinating I am so happy to have this finally underway and hope you enjoy the items we have to offer. We will continue to add to this as we fall in love with more and more decor items so keep watching the site and follow up on facebook and instagram to keep updated.